Thursday 5 May 2011

Little Miss Layla

Wow! What a difference in quality, when the pictures are taken by someone who has actual skill, talent and a super fancy camera.  I can't believe how well these pictures turned out. I was invited to come and face paint at Layla's second birthday. 0n top of being a super cute little girl, her mom Camillia is an amazing photographer who was generous enough to present me with a CD of my work.  I feel so professional.  She is amazing, just like a ninja armed with a camera, I didn't even realize she was taking my picture. 

Please check our her AMAZING work at  http://www.camilliacourts.com/blog/ . 


I only wish I could bring her along to all my parties.









Birthday Girl!







2 comments:

Deanna said...

They look awesome Char, the photos and your fairy tale faces. Great blog post too, you were right to wait for the CD.

beverlycharest said...

Hi Charlene! I was so impressed with how you could do such beautiful paintings with such small children. Layla was only two years old and within only a few minutes you had painted just the vestige of a ribbon and pony on one arm and she was already holding out her other one ready to be painted. You truly have a gift for what you do. I'm only sorry I didn't get MY face painted!

Post a Comment